Monday 25 February 2013

.......Off and Running

Went to Boxing class first thing this morning. I was up at 5am preparing my 5 meals for the day and deciding what I would wear to my day job so that when I got back from class I could run in,quickly get ready  and make my way to the office. The key to all of this routine is being organised. I literally work 9-5 I sleep 9 to 5, I cook and prepare meals on the weekends, I train 6 days a week for an hour, 2 of these sessions is weights training and 4 cardio sessions. on the days I weight train I also include walking. I walk my dog each day for at least 20 minutes also as he needs it and its the highlight of his day and extra exercise for me on top of my classes.  So good to be back in the routine of Body Combat, Attack, Jam and Zumba. I love the classes so much- I feel amazing after all of them.   Last night the outdoor session with the Vision Personal Trainers had me beat. It was a new way to train and boy did I sweat and I sure felt it.

This week is my 4th week at Vision and tomorrow morning is weigh in. ( I will be posting weight updates when I feel ready to do so)
On week 9 Kate will be taking more photos of me, and I cannot wait to have them all together from the start to the finish product of the real me at the end of this incredible journey.

I wont lie, today I feel physically and a tad emotionally tired but I know I will have a nice relaxing evening ahead of me, filled with self care and an early night to be up for my early session with Kate in the AM. Last week I pushed 210kgs on my leg press- that is a personal record for me. I am proud of what I have achieved so far and I know where I am going and nothing is going to get in my way.

 
By the way, I've entered the 9 week Weight Loss challenge at Vision Personal Training Brighton- I think I might just have this one in the Bag.... I'll keep you posted with pics, stats and my progress- kick off on March 4th.............

No comments:

Post a Comment