Saturday 26 May 2012

I am not a Victim.. I can do it.

This morning when the alarm went off I thought I couldn't get up. And then I decided to stop thinking and get in action. We are in what Michelle calls pre season and we complete her set tasks each week. I am getting as prepared as can be, I set myself the challenge this morning of Body Combat Class followed by a weight circuit. I was feeling empowered after starting this blog yesterday and publicly putting myself out there. One of our tasks set by Michelle was to share our commitment and what we are up for. I too know the power in this as enrolling people in your possibility enables it to become your reality. I remember I used to drive in my car with my favourite house tunes on and imagine the feeling of playing to a crowd one day- that feeling has stayed with me and I experience it each time I play. this has become my reality and I have been blessed to have achieved my dream. I shared my DJ goal with as many people as I could and it empowers you. I am applying this to my training and weight loss goals. Today at the gym, to my surprise there was an open day ( stalls & goodies for sale) and I started talking to this lady Dominique from WYN Training. I have now - wait for it- enrolled in my group fitness certificate III to enable me to become a group fitness instructor. I begin my part time study in July this year. WOOOO HOOOOOO! So I will be ready to rock & roll in 2013 running my own classes. - how exciting- it seems to all be falling into place. I will be able to study 2 nights a week at Bayside Fitness First as WYN training are running the course on site. also an extra bonus I am eligible for government funding on this course- AMAZING!!! 
I noticed the thoughts in my head- everyone in class is going to be lean and fit and I'm going to look fat and out of place- then I told it to politely to Shut the F*k up.....


Day was off to a great start, in the class today I thought of all the people whom had caused me pain over the years and I want to thank them because this fuelled a fire in me to work harder and I burnt a total 802 Calories today! awesome effort and I feel so empowered and free. I am not a victim and I am ready to take this challenge head on. Thankyou to everyone for the support you showed me yesterday, I felt you were all behind me pushing me along in my workout today... 

its only the beginning... 
I will write again on Wednesday- its official weigh in .. CANT WAIT!


 Love to all... Hails xx


PS. Check out the breakfast Vikki whipped up for me this morning- only 200 calories and sustained my hunger well... Thanks for that Vik I could get used to this... 



My new hot pink Nike cross trainers!! They will make me work harder for sure.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment