Tuesday 12 June 2012

Week 2

12WBT- WEEK 2
Hi all- so here we are at week 2 and its weigh in day! wait for it...
WEIGHED IN TODAY AT 107.4Kgs! 
 Feeling good overall. I feel as though my body is recovering quicker from the training. I am so proud that I managed to do a double class last Saturday for my first attempt at a SSS ( Super Saturday Session). WOOOOOO! amazing feeling! Burnt 1065 Calories!! Body Combat followed by a freestyle Step Class.
Last night I had a lovely session with my natropath Sheryl, my body is feeling so much better for it today. I need to get myself some more Epsom salts and treating myself to a bath at least once a week. I feel very strong on the program and I have stuck to it 100%, I feel inspired and committed to what I am out to achieve and know where I am headed. I can see my first mini goal of 99kgs right in front of me- I'm almost in reach of it.
Ill keep this short and sweet, have a great hump day all!
Body Combat tonight and a Weights Circuit to follow.
Preparation is Key to success in this program- this isn't a diet, this is a lifestyle, and gym is a way of life.

PS. I jogged for the first time on Monday! another achievement! I was so excited to call vik and say hey honey I get it, you fall into a rhythm and hold your core strong and you just go for it... she said back to me- Honey listen to you, Well Done! "
Just so happy and love this way of life!

Get Up
Get Organised
Be Accountable

ONE DAY AT THE TIME!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment