Saturday 21 July 2012

One day at the time- Week 8

So coming into week 8 of Round 2 2012, I have decided to start to collect a selection of before pics to remind myself how far I have already come. I am also going to use these as motivation as I am never going back. I am officially 50.2kilos down and I need to acknowledge my achievement and push on to put this battle to rest once and for all. 


Today I went into the gym and enjoyed my Combat class and then decided to test myself on the 1km fitness test. I have improved my time by 2.6minutes. I am so excited. I got home and said to Vik, "Hun lets book ourselves into some Fun Runs for the end of this year. I am looking forward to summer more than ever. I am pumped to be training and improving on my jogging in the spring/ summer this year. CANT WAIT!


The last 3 weeks have been a bit up and down. I have had a cold/flu which I was not able to train for 4 days due to fever so that was frustrating, and I felt stressed but had to let it go. The positive here was that I missed my training SO much! 


I think the best thing I have learnt on the 12WBT this round is my awareness around my eating and actually being conscious and concerned about what I fuel my body with.
I am for the first time in my life treating food as an energy source and nothing else. I am not using food to solve my problems. I am not using it as an emotional band-aide. I no longer eat if I am bored, or upset. I am free of that horrible cycle I would get myself stuck in. I feel in control and powerful. 
I can honestly say, my favourite part of the day is when I am training. I feel so much stronger and fitter already.


Thank you Vikki for showing me I can, and thank you Michelle for your inspiration, your amazing program and being who you are. 


I AM ON MY WAY- AND I AM NEVER GOING BACK!


much love........
Hayley x
2006
2007

                            


 
Vikki and I in Bali 2009- Lost already around 20-25 kilos.

 
2009

No comments:

Post a Comment